Thursday, August 15, 2013

K-Drama Cliches: Things that Will Probably Happen When Watching a K-Drama


While American television shows may have their predictable moments, there are things that I have come to expect will happen in a k-drama. Here's a partial list of what you might expect, also known as All I Needed to Know I Learned from Watching K-Dramas. I've divided up my posts by type:

General Behavior of People in a K-Drama
Drama Leads: The Hero and the Second Male Lead
Drama Leads: The Heroine and the Second Female Lead
Drama Leads: Their Relationship
Relationships with Friends and Family
Lifestyles of the Rich and the Poor
Health-Related Situations
Koreans and Emotions
Eating and Drinking
Work Life
Education and Students
Koreans and Their Transportation
Other Miscellaneous K-Drama Cliches

No comments:

Post a Comment