Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Sigh

Currently, my life and various other things (like a head cold that just won't go away) have conspired to make it a real challenge to recap a show weekly. So I've decided to not put that pressure on myself but instead just recap a show that I've been watching for fun: Empress Ki. It will be the same type of recap that I normally do, but unlike what I tried (and failed miserably) to do, which is stay current on a current drama, I'm just going to recap this one and maybe get to finishing up other dramas that I've started recapping, like Strange Housekeeper and Master's Sun and I Need Romance 3. With that last one, I cheated and watched the last episode, but I still want to see how the whole thing unfolds.

I hope you aren't too disappointed, but once I think by next new cycle of shows I should be back to being able to catch and recap at least one show a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment